To enroll in Virtuous Academy students must provide the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- School records (IEP, attendance, standardized test scores etc.)
- Signed tuition contract
- Completed enrollment form
- Most recent report card
Virtuous Academy reserves the right to deny or dismiss student enrollment with reasonable cause.
- Students will accept challenge and seek guidance from their teachers.
- Teachers, parents and students work together to create a positive learning environment.
- Structure and discipline work together to create academic excellence
It is the duty of the student to:
- show respect for the rights, property and safety of themselves and others.
- arrive to school on time
- be prepared for their school day with the needed materials or belongings
- Follow teacher instruction as given
- express themselves with socially acceptable language and gestures.
- dress in accordance with dress code
- treat school property with a reasonable standard of care
- regularly attend classes, activities, and events and be prepared, punctual and dressed appropriately.
- complete assignments and homework to the best of their ability
It is the duty of the parent(s)/guardian(s) to:
- Support children in achieving learning success
- Encourage child with a consistent place and time for homework
- Assure children attend school regularly and punctually
- Ensure their homework is complete and student agenda is signed daily
- Communicate regularly with their children’s school
- Ensure the basic needs of their children are met, including ensuring that their children are well-nourished and well-rested when they go to school
- Support teachers efforts to provide an education for their children.
It is the duty of a teacher at Virtuous Academy to:
- Participate in worship service and pray with the students in the morning and at dismissal
- Teach diligently the subjects and courses of study to the best of their ability all year long
- Implement teaching strategies that encourage a positive learning environment
- Encourage students in pursuit of academic excellence
- Accommodate different learning styles
- Review regularly with students their learning expectations and progress
- Take reasonable steps necessary to create and maintain an orderly and safe learning environment
- Maintain appropriate order and discipline in the school and/or classroom and report to the principal or other person in charge of the school, the conduct of any student who is consistently, absent, late, defiant, or disobedient